Venkor is a Specialty Drug Delivery and Consumer Healthcare Company with novel and unique proprietary technology platforms, Controlled release with multiple platforms, Rapidmelt (oral delivery without water) for small and large doses, Nano-micro beads ODT, and Micro-encapsulations with multiple processes for taste masking and target delivery
- ● VPI" develops, manufactures, commercializes, and markets specialty pharmaceuticals, to treat unmet health need while enhancing certain patient experiences related to CNS, Metabolic (diabetes), Cardiovascular, Gastro-Intestinal, Pain Management, Psychotropic, and Respiratory Tract.
- ● Partners with customers to develop New Delivery forms for drug molecules and better Life cycle
● Strong portfolio of products developed(see the list attached ) and Some products launched with a robust pipeline: Rx - products, Specialty consumer healthcare -OTC, dietary supplements, Medicated chewing gums, Micro-encapsulation Actives
● Well-established domain expertise with a breadth of scope from concept formulation to commercial production with GMP approved and operationalized Q A systems and SOPs.
● Supply Chain Global: Well experienced in Procurement and Supply - Actives, Excipient materials, Encapsulated ingredients, Packaging materials, Finished products, and Good project management
● Chantilly Biopharma pvt. Ltd. Located at Hyderabad, India, a subsidiary of Venkor, Develops and supports Venkor USA operations, QC, QA- documentation, IP and advanced technology, Supply chain and regulatory.
● IP – PATENTS : Three patents pending and more are in filing.